The investment property is located in the Bieblacher Hang district north of Gera's historic old town. The Bieblacher Hang was planned in 1957 as a residential development for Wismut miners and was the first industrially planned and built residential area in Thuringia (construction period: 1960 – 1985). It features large, open outdoor spaces and its characteristic design is unique in Thuringia. The whole site is protected in accordance with heritage building laws.
- Erich-Mühsam-Str. 2-6; 8-12; 28-32; 34-38
W.-Majakowski-Str. 2-6; 8-12
Johannes-R.-Becher-Str. 27-31; 33-37; 34-38; 39-43; 40-44; 46-50; 52-56
Erich-Weinert-Str. 1; 2-6
Dr.-Theodor-Neubauer-Str. 2-6; 3a-d; 5-9; 8-12; 11-15; 17-21
Leonard-Frank-Weg 1; 3; 5; 7; 9; 1 1
Pasternakstr. 1-7; 9-13
- Construction year
- ongoing since 2019
- Rentable area
- 4,624 m²
- Investments to date
- 40,000,000 €
- Core renovation
ImmoMa is renovating approximately 800 apartments on the Bieblacher Hang over the period 2019-2025. There are already over 60 completely renovated apartments available for you and your family.
We offer you:
- First occupancy after structural renovation
- 1-5 room apartments between 30 and 120 m²
- All apartments have a balcony
- Some feature a guest toilet and storeroom
- Basement available
- Large open spaces
- Shops and services are located in the area (schools, daycare centers, public transport, supermarkets)
There are many clever floor plans
for every need to discover on the Bieblacher Hang.
- Motorway connection A4 in 3 km distance
- Social facilities, sports clubs, doctors' surgeries, schools and day-care centres are all within a radius of 2 km or 1-2 stops away by public transport.
- Bus stops and trams are within a 5-10 min
Our employees Ms Jobst and Ms Knauer are there for you.
Feel free to contact us directly via e-mail or phone.